Fuel Manager, Overnight Shift (m/f/d)
Skytanking provides a full range of aviation fuelling services including into-plane fuelling, aviation fuel storage and hydrant management, investment in aviation fuel facilities at airports and engineering. Its customers are airlines, airports, and oil companies. The company currently handles 23.2 million cbm of aviation fuel per year, refuels 2 million aircraft – which is equivalent to four fuellings per minute – and has operations at 80 airports in 14 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Skytanking employs around 2,000 people.
Skytanking North America Inc. at our Philadelphia HUB is looking for a
Fuel Manager, Overnight Shift (m/f/d)
This position will be for an overnight shift of 2300-0700.
- Manages employees in the Fueling Department.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and ensuring employees successfully complete company's training program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skill: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Driver's license
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Prior aviation experience is desirable.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those of a person in an administrative role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee fre-quently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Interested candidates should apply through the Workday Link.