Training Manager (m/f/d)
Skytanking provides a full range of aviation fuelling services including into-plane fuelling, aviation fuel storage and hydrant management, investment in aviation fuel facilities at airports and engineering. Its customers are airlines, airports, and oil companies. The company currently handles 23.2 million cbm of aviation fuel per year, refuels 2 million aircraft – which is equivalent to four fuellings per minute – and has operations at 79 airports in 14 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Skytanking employs around 2,000 people.
Skytanking North America Inc. at our Philadelphia HUB is looking for a
This is a hands-on management role that will involve the standardization and centralization of new and existing policies, processes and procedures; whilst ensuring that these initiatives are aligned to meet business goals and objectives.
Primary Accountabilities and Duties
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff training and development, establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of staff training and development
- Evaluate training material and ensure that it is in line with business needs.
- Ensure that all training policies, processes and procedures are aligned to - Aviation and industry standards
- Ensure that all training is up to date, current and in line with business requirements
- Assess Training Officers and ensure that quality training is delivered
- Coordinate all internal training and external training
- Update and maintain all training manuals and ensure compliance to - standards and training updates
- Ensure full compliance with the - Training Policy
- Ensure annual station visits are conducted and that file audit checks are done and compliant
- Ensure that the training matrix is correct, up to date and maintained.
- Ensure that all training administration is up to date and accurate records of training are maintained.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Provide leadership development education
- Develop a succession and talent planning process for pivotal leadership roles
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee training
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Safety and Security is the responsibility of each employee
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 7 years Training and Development experience within aviation, cargo or ground handling
- In depth understanding of aviation procedures, standards and practices
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Must have advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to inspire trust and confidence with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels as well as working cross-functionally with senior management within the organization
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
Interested candidates should apply through the Apply button and Workday link.