HR Coordinator (m/f/d)
Skytanking provides a full range of aviation fuelling services including into-plane fuelling, aviation fuel storage and hydrant management, investment in aviation fuel facilities at airports and engineering. Its customers are airlines, airports, and oil companies. The company currently handles 23.2 million cbm of aviation fuel per year, refuels 2 million aircraft – which is equivalent to four fuellings per minute – and has operations at 79 airports in 14 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Skytanking employs around 2,000 people.
Skytanking North America Inc. at our Philadelphia HUB is looking for a
to perform assigned activities associated with the administration of the human resources function of the organization within established and prescribed guidelines and to works closing with the HR HUB based in our Houston office.
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources, processes any employee complaints and involves management appropriately
- Interacts effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Coordination of the Hiring and Onboarding processes
- Supports recruitment effort for all personnel and coordinates hiring process with appropriate managers. Composes and maintains position descriptions for all company positions. Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual
- Maintains Company organization charts and the employee directory
- A high level of attention to detail is imperative in all aspects of the responsibilities of the position and especially with respect to schedule management and travel coordination.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization, while at the same time, representing the office of the CEO as approachable is very important and in keeping with the culture of the Organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; degree a plus.
- 1-3 years Human Resource experience
- Working in a union environment is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Timely follow-up of priority tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal, writing, editing and grammatical skills.
- Extremely organized and very detail-oriented; self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects.
Interested candidates should apply through the Apply button and Workday link.