Lead Fueler (m/f/d)
Skytanking provides a full range of aviation fuelling services including into-plane fuelling, aviation fuel storage and hydrant management, investment in aviation fuel facilities at airports and engineering. Its customers are airlines, airports, and oil companies. The company currently handles 23.2 million cbm of aviation fuel per year, refuels 2 million aircraft – which is equivalent to four fuellings per minute – and has operations at 80 airports in 14 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Skytanking employs around 2,000 people.
Skytanking North America Inc. at our Philadelphia HUB is looking for a
Lead Fueler (m/f/d)
To provide all necessary and required fueling services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to aircraft fueling/de-fueling,vehicle fueling and operation of motorized/non-motorized fueling equipment.
- Receive, store, transfer, and dispense petroleum fuel products
- Operate motorized fueling vehicles (fuel tank trucks, standard and automatic transmissions)
- Operate non-motorized fueling vehicles (hydrant carts)
- Fuel and de-fuel aircraft per flight crew/flight plan requirements
- Inspect fueling equipment and vehicles – report malfunctions or inconsistencies
- Perform accurate fueling calculations
- Fuel ground support equipment (gasoline or diesel) as required
- Interact with carrier personnel
- Utilize hand-held radios, telephones and computers for communication
- Complete and submit all documentation associated with fueling activities
- Respond to fuel emergencies (i.e. fuel spills) utilizing emergency response cart and follow established environmental/company guidelines
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Must comply with Skytanking’s SOPs and policies
- Assigning and verifying fuelers arrive at the plane in a safe and timely manner
Qualifications and Competencies
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, multiple shift, and team-oriented environment
- Must be dependable and able to take direction from supervisors to service the customer safely and on-time General math aptitude
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
Interested candidates should apply through the Apply button and Workday link.